Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Call Came!

Yesterday morning, around 11:30 AM the phone rang an it was a recruiter from Republic Airways. The invitation to training has finally arrived, six week and one day from the date I attended the open house and was interviewed.

I'm so excited and relieved!

Training will begin March 25th in Indianapolis, IN. Republic will fly me in for training and put me up in a hotel room. I will fly out on the 24th.

In the meantime, I am expecting two emails. One that will have a document I need to sign and fax back or mail back. It will also contain an attachment that will prepare me for training. The next e-mail will contain specific things I need to learn now before leaving -- I will be tested on those things in the first day or two.

This is all for now. I will write more when those e-mails arrive and I have more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment