Saturday, May 16, 2009

A New Training Date!

On Thursday I got a call from Republic with a new training date of June 3rd! Wooo Hooo! There are no words to share how elated I feel about this.

From what I have heard, it will be a small class of 10. Most will be transfers from within the company, with a few new hires. There are so many who have been waiting. I said in my last message that I would pray, which I have done. This whole process has been a step of faith for me. I feel that my prayers have been answered and God has shown me favor.

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of aviation and blogging! Good Luck with training...enjoy your new adventure: ) Any questions, give me a shout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! And good luck on your training, looking forward to follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blogs are absolutely value bountiful time and also endeavor. cabin crew careers by Flightattendantcourses.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best Online training attending for more Information :- http://flightattendanthiring.com

    Easily learn flight attending with training at www.flightattendanthiring.com. We work with you until you are hired for Flight Attendant Jobs.

    For Visit :- Flight attending training

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete